Good Morning Everyone,
Our buddies Sweet William & Stuart tagged us so here goes:
1) Describe yourself in 7 words: loyal, mischievous, lovable, irritating, curious, stubborn and territorial.
2) What keeps you up at night? These days....nothing! We now sleep in separate crates and we're good at sleeping through the night. But if anything bugs us....it's the thought of the other stealing our favorite toy....or noises outside.
3) Who would you like to be? Hmmm....a king and queen....oh wait we already strive for those titles :)
4) What are you wearing now? Nothing but a collar and a smile :)
5) What scares you? We are funny creatures. Angus used to be afraid of paper towel rolls and Molly has never been scared of anything.
6) What's the best and worst things about Blogging? We'd say the worst thing is trying to remember to blog. Our peeps are busy with lots of stuff so they aren't always able to get on the computer. The best part is getting to know all of you. We love to read all about our blogging friends!
7) What's the last Blog you visited? Douglas...and we feel sorry for his tummy problems.
8) What's one thing you would change about yourself? For Molly she would change the fact that she is very territorial at times. She's not like normal dogs....she marches to the beat of her own tune. Angus likes to show off...he needs to share more of his things with me. He always steals what I'm playing with and makes a pile of toys around himself. Plus this weekend he's destroyed 3 of our toys!
9) Slankets? No....none for us.
10) Tell us something about the person who tagged you. We were tagged by Sweet William The Scott & Stuart of The Scottie Chronicles. Sweet William seems like such a sweet puppy dog and we like reading about what he's up to. His glasses make him look cool :) As for Stuart....what can we say....the guy's awesome with a capital 'A'. I mean...it's not often you see a Scottie with so much white....we think it makes him stand out more...a bit more refined if you will. Our peeps love reading about him and his trips around the world....BOL. His face is everywhere....we hope to be popular like him one day :)