Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!





Hi Everyone!  Well "they" finally believe I look like a Scottie now :)  Went for my first haircut yesterday and it was not pleasant.  I was so disgusted with "him" that I wouldn't even look at "him" when it was time to go or on the drive home.  Imagine....I got left there, then shaved but you can't tame this girl.  My backside leaves something to be desired....but I guess I'll have to get used to it eventually.  Next time Angus will come with me.  I didn't make a peep either....not like the whiner who cried the whole time he was there.

So now it's funny cuz they sometimes can't tell Angus and me apart.  I must say, I feel like I lost 5 lbs. now that the hair is gone and I can see properly.

Hope you are all enjoying the day so far :)

9 comments:

  1. Pretty as a peach!!!!!!
    Kisses!

    Deborah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly you are looking quite lovely after your spa day...
    and I love your scarf....
    Hugs from your BFFF,
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD Molly, you look beautiful! Happy Valentine's Day!

    Rooooo!
    Douglas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you look very pretty. I love getting cut and loe my cutter guy!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful. We have the dreaded clippers at HOME! So SHE grabs us without warning and starts grooming.

    XXXOOO Daisy,Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helloooo Angus & Molly ~ We just Tagged you. Your it!
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete