Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What was that thing??


Oh my gosh!....you're never gonna guess what happened tonight.  They told us we had to be brushed!  Seriously?  Why?  What's wrong with my fur?  I did it because I'm told it has to happen....Angus on the other hand is another story.  He is not overly impressed with the idea.  What a baby!....hahaha.  It doesn't hurt...in fact...I think I could get used to the idea.  The jury's still out though.  You'll also have to excuse the look of the wall by the way.  My peeps are renovating their kitchen and we got new cupboards.  They seem rather happy about it....I was glad that they took a moment to stop somewhere and buy us a new toy.  It doesn't take much to make me happy.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Molly..we have to be brushed too. I don't like it very much but Maggie seems to smile a lot when she is being brushed...weird!
    That was nice that your people gave you a new toy to play with while they are making you a new kitchen!!
    Hugs and wags, Mistaya and Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOL Molly it seems to me that you are going to be a girly girl and love being pampered. I get brushed every day and I love it. If Mom forgets to brush me I stand by the drawer where my brush is kept, MEOW loudly, until she remembers. Hopefully Angus will soon see the benefits in the brush.
    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brushing is okay, and you can stand grooming BUT there MUST be treats. Don't do it for nothing!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. WEll, I feel pretty lucky to have found you two. I am now your newest follower. I have a particular fondness for scotties.

    lookin forward to readign more of your posts and mostly seeing pictures of you two.

    we love pictures.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete