Saturday, November 5, 2011

Look out world....here we are!


Well Hello Everyone!

Welcome to our blog.  Yay!....our peeps finally decided to go "live" and introduce us to this lovely thing called the internet (golf clap all around).  Please allow me to introduce us....I'm Angus and this is my sister Molly.  We are two Scottish Terrier puppies now living with our forever family.  They're not a bad bunch really....they really do try their best to take care of us.  It's all a learning curve ya know??  I mean, we're only puppies....so this potty training thing is for the birds!  (Psst...where are these so called birds we hear of anyway??)  By the way....to tell us apart, my ears stand straight up and Molly's still flop over.  Teehehe...she may be slightly bigger than me but at least I have the ears thing going for me :)  Thanks for stopping by....we hope to keep you all entertained just like we do for the fam!

12 comments:

  1. You two are adorable!!! How fun that you are blogging! I just started a blog about my scotties Jacque and Pippen too! Come check them out at mylifewithscotties.blogspot.com ! Looking forward to getting to know you via blogworld!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland! We can't wait to hear about your daily adventures!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Blogville Molly and Angus... You are gonna LOVE it here.
    Guess WHAT??? I have my VERY OWN puppy... Ernie. He is just your age...
    Hope you have some FUN with all of us... Jazzi is the bestest fur helpin you get introduced.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so happy to welcome you into our Blog World!!! You are so darn cute we can't wait to watch you grow!
    Hugs and wags,Mistaya and Maggie (and M.O.M.)
    PS...come visit when you can!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Blogville Angus and Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome! We are your partners in crime... er, we mean the Christmas pressie exchange!

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to Blogville! I am da better half of Da Weenies of Florida. Dey call me Amber. My brudder is Max (DaOdderWeenie). Den we have seven more in our pack. Lookin forward to seein' you grow up!

    Amber
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    Nice to meet you!
    ~Milly and Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. :):):):):):):)
    I couldnt be happier Amanda!!!
    Im so glad you joined "blogland"!!
    Look at those two sweethearts!!!!
    Oh my gosh...Im in love..once again!!!
    Love you all!

    Deborah xoxooxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Angus and Molly
    I sashayed (I am a cat we sashay) over form Jazzi blog to introduce myself to you.
    Jazzi and I have been BFFs for nearly 3 years. My blog is called Madi and Mom but it is all about me; however, since I have no thumbs and Mom does all the typing I let her put her name in the blog title.
    I'm one of your followers now.
    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete